About Our Pest Control Services
Pests come in many different sizes, shapes, and species. They can cause all kinds of issues if they get into your home or business, including both property damage and health issues. If you’re looking for personalized pest management that’s tailored to help rid your property of just about any kind of pest in the Front Range, then Colorado Pest Management is the perfect partner for you. Keep scrolling to learn more about our Colorado pest control company, or contact us to get started on your custom pest control with a professional inspection.
Since 1989, Colorado Pest Management has delivered the best possible pest control service to our Colorado friends and neighbors.
We are a family owned and operated pest control company, providing personal and friendly service to our community.
We understand the unique pest and wildlife control challenges for the Front Range and we are dedicated to providing the best possible solutions for pest control problems that are unique to Colorado.
Integrated Pest Management
- The method of pest control we use is called Integrated Pest Management and is eco-friendly, kid-friendly, and pet-safe.
- We use practical, logical methods to rid your home or business of pests.
- We use the pests’ own habits against them. We eliminate their habitat and remove sources of food and water. Making your residence or business less hospitable goes a long way to eliminating a pest problem.
- Pests are controlled by removal, trapping and other pragmatic measures.
- IPM is an eco-friendly and highly effective means to control pests while protecting people, pets, and the Earth.
Residential Pest Control
Mice, ants, and other pests are all constantly looking for shelter and food, and your home looks like an oasis in a desert to them. With years of experience and some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the industry, we can remove pests of all kinds from your home safely, quickly, and efficiently. Whether you’re dealing with insects, rodents, or mammals, the professionals at Colorado Pest Management can help you. Learn more about our residential pest control services and see how we can assist you.
Commercial Pest Control
Pests can cause numerous issues in your company, including health issues that you may be liable for. Whether you’re looking for commercial pest management in the Front Range, be sure to partner with the top-rated pest control company at Colorado Pest Management. We can safely remove all kinds of pests from your property, helping your company get back to normal once again. We can help with pests both big and small, providing personalized pest control for your company. Learn more about our commercial pest control services to see how our technicians can help you.
Multi-Family Housing Pest Control
Buildings like apartment complexes, condominiums, and townhouses can all be home to many different families as well as a multitude of pests. They also hold the unique distinction of being both a business and a place of residency. If your multi-family housing complex needs professional pest control in the Front Range, then Colorado Pest Management is ready to help you. We can remove all kinds of pests on your property, whether it’s a single unit, an entire building, or your whole complex. Learn more about our multi-family housing pest control to see what our experts can do for you.
Family Owned & Operated
Tom Lepzinski, Founder
- Air Force veteran
- Began pest control career in 1977 after graduating from University of Colorado at Denver
- Founded Colorado Pest Management in 1989
- Colorado Pest Management Association, past President
- National Pest Management Association, previous Board member
- Colorado Department of Agriculture, former Advisory Board member
Chris Lepzinski, President, Owner
- Mentored with his Dad since childhood
- Joined the company after graduating from University of Northern Colorado
- General manager since 2005
Ready to get started on your personalized pest management? Contact Colorado Pest Management to answer any questions and to book an inspection of your property today.