Colorado is no stranger to pests like ants, spiders, bed bugs, and termites. If you’ve started to notice these creepy crawlers in or around your property, it may be time to call a professional pest …Read More
Multi-Family Housing Pest Control
Customized Pest Solutions for your Apartment, Condo, or Townhome Community
- We will help you reduce your liability exposure by eliminating pest problems.
- We provide accurate record keeping for each job.
- Follow up is important, and we will ensure that every problem is addressed and solved.
- Colorado Pest Management is environmentally responsible, child-safe and pet-friendly.
- We know you need and want to fill those vacancies quickly. If your units have a pest problem, we will solve the problem quickly.
- Our technicians will give residents educational pest information as needed.
- We offer sanitation advice, prevention recommendations, and exclusion plans.
- We utilize Integrated Pest Management, a common sense way to address pest and rodent problems unique to your property.
Every Multi-Family Housing treatment includes:
- Custom Pest Solutions
- Positive Pest Identification
- Appropriate Treatment
We focus on pest entry and shelter points in and around your building and units. Your technician will provide expert analysis and treatment in these critical areas. Your entire complex, inside and outside, will receive detailed attention. We will solve your problem, be it bed bugs, rodents, insects, or nuisance wildlife.
Our outstanding service is always reliable, professional, and friendly. See what property managers and owners are saying about our excellent service.
Apartment & Housing Complex Pest Control
If you own an apartment or housing complex near Denver and you’re looking for a professional pest control company to help rid your property of termites, bees, ants, cockroaches, or spiders, contact the experts at Colorado Pest Management today. When pests infest your property, it can have a negative effect on your tenants and may even lose you business down the line. Don’t let this happen to your property. Reach out to our team to learn more about our pest control services and ongoing maintenance plans.
Commercial Pest Control For Apartments
At Colorado Pest Management, we understand how challenging it can be to keep your apartment complex safe and free of unwanted pests. One of the biggests hurdles when it comes to ridding your complex of pests is the fact that insects spread and multiply quickly. Most apartment complexes experience high traffic patterns of people coming in and out of the building. This gives ants, spiders, termites, and roaches plenty of opportunities to sneak inside your complex.
Common Places To Find Pests In Your Complex
Pests and critters like to hide in places they think they will go undetected and unharmed. If you’ve started to notice creepy crawlers in or around your apartment complex, it may be time to call the pest control specialists at Colorado Pest Management. Some common signs of pest infestation include:
- Active bugs. These can be pavement ants, carpenter ants, bed bugs, termites, or any other critter that is actively living in your space.
- Dead bugs. If you spot dead bugs along the window ledges of your property, there’s a good chance that more live on your property,
- Odd smells. If you walk into one of your apartments and you smell a funny scent, this may be a sign of pest infestation as well. Roaches have been said to have an oily smell, so if something doesn’t seem right, contact your local pest control company.
- Damage to wood. Termites love wood and they can be extremely destructive when left to their own devices.
- Complaints from tenants. If your tenants have started to complain about ants, bed bugs, or other pests in their apartment, it’s time to call the experts.
Rodent Control Services For Multi-Unit Complexes
Commercial pest and rodent infestations can make or break your business. The last thing you want is for new tenants to start complaining that your apartment complex is full of pests and rodents. This is a surefire way to lose tenants, and it certainly won’t do your building’s reputation any good. If you start to notice any signs of rodent infestation on your property, call Colorado Pest Management today.
One common sign of a rodent infestation in your apartment complex is droppings. If you start to notice fecal droppings or urine trails near the front door, in dark corners, or in the hallways of your complex, you may have a rodent problem.
Evidence Of Nesting
Mice and rats love to nest. They’ll make nests anywhere they go, using materials that are readily available to them. Mice like to use shredded paper, leaves, and grass clippings to make their nests. Keep in mind, these rodents like to nest in discreet and quiet places. If you start to hear scratching sounds coming from your floors or walls, contact a rodent control specialist right away.
It’s no secret that rodents can cause serious damage to the structure of your apartment complex or multi-residential housing unit. Rats love to chew and gnaw on almost anything, including furniture and electrical wiring. If you start to notice unusual property damage, make sure you contact a local rodent control specialist. They’ll be able to help you identify what mammals or pests are making a home out of your complex.
Colorado Pest Management in Denver
When you need immediate pest control and rodent control services along the Front Range, you can count on Colorado Pest Management to provide you with the best. While we specialize in multi-family housing pest control, we also offer residential pest control, commercial pest control, wildlife control and exclusion, and bird control. Get your free estimate from our pest control company today!