Are Voles Ruining Your Yard?
Are you seeing trails in your grass areas or plant beds? Have you noticed dead branches on your trees and shrubs? Your problem might be voles. Colorado Pest Management will solve your problem.
- Voles can do tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage to your landscaped areas.
- Voles are small mammals that damage turf, bushes, and shrubs.
- Voles create damage by gnawing and killing branches and turf.
- We offer immediate as well as long-term solutions to your vole problems.
- Our treatment plan is effective and safe.
- Our technicians are always careful of children, pets, and non-target animals.
- We always offer reasonable prices!
Voles are small rodents, 4 to 8.5 inches long, weighing up to 3 ounces. They vary in color from brown to gray. They are pudgy with blunt faces, small eyes, and inconspicuous ears. They have short legs and short tails.
Eight species of voles are found in Colorado. They are also known as meadow mice, field mice, or pine mice. Voles cause damage by girdling seedlings as well as mature trees and shrubs.
Methods to prevent and control damage include habitat management, exclusion, repellents, trapping, and grain baits. They are non-game wildlife in Colorado and may be captured or killed when they become nuisances or cause property damage.
Since vole control situations must be evaluated in person, we are unable to provide a phone estimate for vole control. However, there is no charge for the on-site consultation.