We Specialize in the Latest Bird Control Methods
Colorado Pest Management has over 30 years of experience controlling bird problems.
Did you know that pest birds, their droppings, and their nests cause tens of millions of dollars in property damage every year? Were you aware that pest birds can contribute to respiratory problems, viral infections, and food poisoning?
- Our technicians approach each case with care and create an individualized plan for each pest bird issue.
- Nuisance birds can create health and property damage problems.
- We utilize the most humane methods for controlling pest birds.
- We provide removal and deterrent methods.
- Our treatment plan works.
- Our technicians are always careful of children, pets, and non-target animals.
- We always offer reasonable prices!
Our bird control services include:
- Structural modification
- Nest and roost removal
- Roost decontamination
- Flock dispersal
Since bird control situations must be evaluated in person, we are unable to provide a phone estimate for bird control. However, there is no charge for the on-site consultation.
We are unable to treat migratory birds April 1st – October 1st each year.
Colorado Pest Management has highly-trained, dedicated personnel who specialize in the latest bird control methods.