Wildlife Control & Exclusion
We Will Eliminate Your Nuisance Wildlife Problem
Unwanted, invasive wildlife can cost homeowners and businesses thousands of dollars in property damage. We use Integrated Pest Management to control pests, including nuisance wildlife such as squirrels, raccoons, skunks, and voles.
- Environmentally friendly methods
- Removal services
- Exclusion to keep them out permanently
- Sealing of roofline, foundation, plumbing, and utility entry points
- Pest deterrent solutions
Wildlife control services require careful inspection, evaluation, and consultation. The on-site consultation fee is $82, which will apply toward completed service.
Our staff of experts include:
- Wildlife Biologist, graduate of University of Nebraska
- Wildlife Conservation Biologist, graduate of Colorado State University
- Technicians trained and certified by National Wildlife Control Organization of America
We are dedicated to professionalism, excellence, and environmental responsibility.
- And more
Animal Trapping and Removal
Our wildlife experts provide the solutions you expect. Prompt response time, reasonable rates, and capture success rate mean you will get the results you require. Your technician will determine animal type and location, then conduct humane trapping procedures. We strive to respect animal welfare in performing all services.
Technicians will carefully inspect areas where an animal may have entered your home or property. Our goal is to help prevent re-entry. Services include sealing entry points such as roofline, foundation, and plumbing and utility connection points. Technicians are trained in the analysis of insulation and other building materials to determine appropriate solutions.